Tucked away in its own little valley within the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley lies a peaceful place called Volmoed. As the Onrust River makes its way from the heights of Babylon's Toring through De Bos Dam it tumbles down into this little valley with a waterfall and lovely natural rock pool, setting the scene of tranquility and natural beauty that are the hallmarks of this Retreat and Conference Centre.
Check for availability for your Group Booking (20 plus people) but please contact the OFFICE to facilitate the booking as discounts apply.
Group Accommodation - Self Catering / Sharing
20 - 35 persons: 10% off the Rack Rate and includes 1 free facility (either Conference Room or Chapel)
36 - 48 persons: 10% off the Rack Rate and includes 2 free facilities (Chapel and Conference Room)
- Supplement for extra facility from R750 per day
- Non-resident delegates @ R40 per day
Groups may do their own catering in our fully equipped Kitchen & Dining Room.
Should you not wish to make your own arrangements, caterers may be called on to provide
- snack platters
- meals only (minimum 10 persons)
- a fully catered stay (minimum 12 persons)
Catering is provided - choose & book directly from a list of accredited caterers supplied by the office - [email protected]
Conference Room Hire Only: From R750 Per Day
- Conference Room with white board, flip chart and screen
- 60 persons cinema-style
- 20 persons boardroom-style
- Use of kitchenette for teas (own catering)
Dining Room (Including Boma And Kitchen) Hire: From R750 Per Day
- Not available to non-residents
- This must be hired separately as it is not included in the group rate